Monday, July 12, 2010

Often Wonder why?

I often wonder why sometimes
1.  why people bother ordering a coffee when the ask for a Small with 6 Sugars and 2 cream
why not just order the sugar or a glass of maple syrup it would be essentially the same.
It is puzzling to me as you don't even taste what you are ordering

2. Why people can't obey a stop sign or wait a few seconds the amount of people I see race through stop signs where I live is unreal.  There is one area where you need to stop and vehicles coming up have the right of way the number of mornings i almost get hit because people cant wait..  The dumb thing is it is clearly marked.

3. Why people can't respect others property boundaries our one neighbour tosses his junk on our lower portion of our property all the time and encroaches on our land.  and why the need to have piles of beer cans and bottles all over the place.  ... I am proud of where I live where ever that is and keep it clean.

4. Why people find it amusing to wait and see if a person at work locks their computer and if not send e-mails from it ... to me it proves you are unprofessional and have not grown-up  if you have a policy in place don't have exceptions to it like all employees can't touch another's computer unless it is unlocked then it is fair game

No comments:

Post a Comment