Friday, September 23, 2011

Bell and there incompetence

Had no cell service today. Well sort of text and Data worked but not voice.

I had my cell phones and home phone under a Bell one account. Dropped home phone over a year ago do to terrible lines where we were living when it rained we had no phone or internet. Bell said there is nothing they could do since the lines weren't slated to be replaced. So I switched everything to Rogers but my cell phones.

I guess at somepoint over the summer they decided that I no longer needed a one bill and put my cell phones on a new account number. When I phoned today I was informed that I hadn't paid them in over 2 months. They can see the money in the One Bill account but can't access it. Because one bill is a different company. The put in a request for a cheque from One Bill. I have got them to re-activate my phone and told them when I get the cheque from One Bill they will have the rest of what is owed. It is my screw up I was told not there's.

I would like to know how they can change your account number and fail to tell you, and it is your fault as you are supposed to know. They also told me there is nothing they can do. I wonder if this could be construde as a breach of contract and I can switch to Rogers. They likely have some loop-hole to protect themselves in some weird way

No comments:

Post a Comment