Sunday, October 28, 2012

Fall Adventures 2012





On The Sunday of the fair weekend we went to the Fair .  Mr. Mattis and I he had a blast and loved the show they had with the stunt cars.

He is still talking about the one stunt the guy that was on fire.
Unfortunately I don't have a pick of it. but he loved it none the less.

He also liked the picture above the car parked in car as he called it.

It is amazing what amazes him, I enjoy living life through his eyes.  I am living my childhood again.  We try and take him different places so he understands the world around him.

we took him to Brantwood Farms he loved the hayride through the farm and he loved picking some popcorn.  We have yet to try it as he still needs to dry out.

The Family

Checking the cob of popcorn

Hanging on a pumpkin

No comments:

Post a Comment