Friday, July 27, 2012

Mattis and his silly words

Mattis has a silly side to him when it comes to what he does he just makes you laugh

The other day he got out of bed before I left for work I heard him open the door I was trying to be quiet so he wouldn't hear me.  I was hoping he would just head in to see Mel.  I hear from the top of the stairs Daddy are you here.  I hear you.

Some of his words make you laugh for Barbeque he says Babybaque.
DVDs are VD's.

He know has a facination with flies since being at the cottage he wants to catch them since grandma Louise (Mel's mum was busy killing them)  We will be walking and out of no where Mattis will see a fly and try and catch the fly.  shouting mouche (fly in French)

Here are a few recent images of Mattis being silly

Mattis in Daddy's cowboy boots and his hat from Nana

Mattis below with his new beach hat




I love my little buddy and the joy he brings me.

No comments:

Post a Comment