Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Quiet around the House


The little guy is off camping and Melanie is in Haliburton at the school of Art taking a course.
No don't worry he is not camping by himself yet at 2 and 1/2 but is camping with Mel's parents at Turkey Point.

I am not sure what to do with no little buddy following me around the house wanting me to play cars or Star Wars or Lego's with him.  I have lost the best shadow that anyone could have I know the shadow will be back.   The little shadow that has to water the flowers with you and be right there when you are washing the car or vacuuming the house.

I have a few things I want to do so I will try and get them done over the course of this week and the next 3 weeks as they will be back for the weekend and then off to Quebec City for 2 weeks.

I want to run a few Network lines and clean the garage a little three are items in there I can toss
Anyone want old computer equipment it is looking for another home. It will make an excellent door stop or even a great night light for those dark corners of the basement.  No real use other than that.  I think I will just taking it to a recycling center unless someone wants to claim it.

I am also going to try and mount a few shelves for our entertainment system on the wall creating a modern looking system will look at the cost and determine if it is cheaper to do that or to just buy nicer entertainment unit for  the space.

I also need to figure out how I am going to mount the surround speakers but the problem is going to be the wires that need to be run.

Of course this all depends on other variables such as work as we are busy right now so it might be a few long nights setting up systems.

I also want to try and bring my model railroad in from Mums just not sure where I will put it in the basement yet I need to take it part to move it so that will be a fun task as well.  I am hoping I can incorporate some if it back in not sure what the new layout will look like but it  will a project for me and my little buddy.


No comments:

Post a Comment