Tuesday, June 8, 2010

First few days

My first few days were spent with Mummy at the Brantford General Hospital.  Daddy came to see us after something called work. He was there most of the first few days as it was a weekend.  The next 2 were the work days.



 Mummy and Me hanging out at the hospital





Durring my time at Brantford general I met several Doctors and nurses who have put cold things on me and under my arms I have no idea what they do except make me cold. I got something stuck in my foot and pulled liquid out of me. I think they told Mommy and Daddy that it was blood.









 Dr. Powell and me ... she delivered me in to this glorious World on Oct 16, 2009




Saturday Oct 17- Monday Oct 19
I met my Nana Duncan and Aunt Karyn and a cousin whatever that is; named Andrew. Aunt Karyn was a nice lady who loved to hold me. My Nana is a very nice lady to I think I heard Mommy call her Mary Lou. I met 3 people called Bob, Cass and Kyle. I think it was Kyle who tried to poke me and smiled and giggled at me.

I also met a baby named Jared who was born to friends of Daddy and Mommy's named Michelle and Joel
I met a nice lady and man I think Daddy called them Sandy and Terry the commented on my hair and how I had a lot of it.

My second day Mommy had to call Daddy to wake him up and come in to help since she was finding it hard since her C-section and the fact I kept her up. Daddy got here about 6:30 and fed me and changed me.
Today I meant more people and got held and cuddled more I met Rachel, Jacob and Rob Paul. I think I heard daddy say that Rob was Michelle's sister. From how they talked I think Daddy has known him for awhile. Rachel held me and wanted to keep me she was cute.
I saw Terry and Sandy again.

The nurses are nice to me and have given mommy and daddy all sorts of pointers on how to care for and feed me.

Daddy has taken me for walks up down the corridor, mommy has come sometimes as well but she needs to rest.

I have set the door alarms off several times do to the proximity of my room to the security doors. I did it on a nurse and on Joel.

I think daddy knows a lot of people we went for another walk and we met more people that he knows These people were Cindy and Gavin I think Cindy is Michelle's sister. I also met there kids Owen and ?

Monday I think it was it was just Mommy and me were there until Nana came as Daddy had to do something called work but he came later to see us


Pictures of me

No comments:

Post a Comment