Friday, June 4, 2010

The World Around Me has changed

Over the past few years the world around me has changed I have gotten married had a son.

This all good but part of me would love to get away from all this technology and fast paced life we live in a world far different from our parents and from different from when were kids.

I just wonder what it is going to be like when my son gets to my age.
When I was his age the computer was still in a large room and wasn't portable that is for sure.
My cell phone has more memory than that fabled Commodore VIC 20 that was our first computer.  It had a whopping 4KB of Memory my cell phone has 512MB over a 1000 times as powerful just in memory alone and I can do ten times more with my phone.


 


I am in the computer industry and it still amazes me how it has changed.   But always look back at whrere it has been since History is something I really enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment